Preparing your CV/resume
- General information
- PDF, Microsoft Word, text or HTML formats are acceptable.
- All documents must be submitted in English.
- Send essential personal information and be sure to include your name, email, and how to contact you in the resume.
- Educational background
- Include all high-school and above degrees and transcript if possible.
- Provide a brief description of any important projects you completed as a part of your coursework.
- Work experience
- List your experience and projects completed, accomplishments, etc. by your position with each employer.
- We want to see important details on your specific accomplishments.
- Additional information
- Anything that shows how unique you are.
- Include any awards, articles you published, courses that you teach.
- Know Novaleaf and what part of Novaleaf interests you.
- If you are interviewing for a software engineering or technical role, be ready to answer high-level technical questions on data-structures and algorithms. We would like you to code up your answers on boards with our engineers.
- Ensure that you can do what your CV/resume says.
- Once you apply for a job at Novaleaf, your CV/resume will be reviewed by the manager of that department - for instance, if you're applying for a position in programming then our head programmer will be reviewing that.
- After the screening, if you pass, you'll receive a take home test, depending on what position you're applying for.
- If you pass the test, we'll schedule for an onsite interview which will take about 2-4 hours. There will be at least 2 interviewers.
- After that, we will inform you the results within 1 week. Good luck!