Position Location: Novaleaf: Surawong Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand
Position Summary: Novaleaf is seeking an experienced secretary/assistant to perform administrative duties and work as a personal assistant for a foreign executive of the high-tech business.
- Performing a variety of executive secretarial and administrative duties as required by daily operations such as screening calls, handling information requests, preparing reports and receiving visitors.
- Making travel and meeting arrangements. Maintaining appointment schedules and calendars.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Coordinating office activities and schedules; ensuring smooth office operations.
- Managing an English speaking foreign executive’s life when he is in Thailand.
- Acting as a Thai-English interpreter when required.
- Providing daily language teaching to the English speaking foreign executive in order for him to rapidly get acquainted with the Thai language.
- Being a motivated “team player” in a fast paced, challenging, and fun work environment.
- Working autonomously with a self-motivated approach.
- A willingness to work flexible hours.
- Native Thai speaker: Required for interpreting and language teaching.
- Very good English: Both verbal and written (required for collaboration with teams in England and France)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: Possesses ability to work well and communicate effectively with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Good computer and internet skills: Able to use Microsoft office software such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint to create reports and presentations.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, multitask and prioritize workloads.
- An interest in business and commerce.
- French skills: capable of using French language is a plus.
To Apply: Send the following to Labs-HR@Novaleaf.com
- The subject line should include "201012 Executive Assistant".
- Resume / CV.
- School Transcript.
- A statement (in English) about "Why you want to work at Novaleaf?"
- Biography / Personal statement.
For more information on Novaleaf's progressive corporate culture, please visit our Career page.