Position Location: Novaleaf Game Studios: Surawong Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand
Position Summary: The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals
- Lead engineering teams to improve existing products and define new products in order to meet seen market opportunity.
- Control and coordinate production line of IT products in Games Divisions.
- Gathering and analyzing market information and customers technical requirements.
- Performing research to identify new opportunity by focusing on innovation and new technology.
- Building product road-map and product differentiation in international market.
- Working hard: we target AAA quality!
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Good English ability, verbal and written (English is the primary language at the office)
- Experience in marketing, product development, maintenance for 5 years or more.
- A management skills.
To Apply: Send the following to HR@Novaleaf.com